پنجشنبه، اسفند ۰۳، ۱۳۹۱

چینی نازک تنهایی من

Years of solitude have had their toll on me. I can't easily let others enter my domain any more. I get scared or annoyed if someone gets too close. And it's so difficult for others to figure out how to play with my tunes. I have become an ass, an inevitable ass.

But part of me tells me I have the right to be so. All these years I struggled through the hardships and the loneliness to create a safe space of my own. If it wasn't for this safe space, I wouldn't be able to survive what was going around me. Dealing with me and this space has become such a delicate matter. But in the end only a person who can handle such level of delicacy and can see the nuances could sustain a relationship with me.

I have become like a china plate. I can easily break. I should put the sticker on: "Handle with care"!

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر